FIBICC supports innovation and entrepreneurship in cultural and creative industries. FIBICC is a non-profit institution that develop academic programs for young cultural entrepreneurs, cultural research and analysis, cultural projects, advice support for creative entrepreneurs and foster international cooperation within the field of arts, culture and creative economy.
Our main activities related to this project are:
- The promotion of Spanish cultural and creative industries, with special focus on youth and entrepreneurship.
- The strengthening of education and training in the field of cultural and creative industries. We run a variety of vocational programs about cultural management, legal and fiscal aspects of it, communication and MK. These academic programs are delivered by our Cultural and Artistic Management Institute and certified by the European University Miguel de Cervantes (UEMC – www.uemc.es). FIBICC is an ENCATC’s associate member. (European Network of Cultural Administration Training Centers).
FIBICC will share its own and large experience in designing blended cultural management vocational training programs (through its own Cultural and Artistic Management Institute (IGECA) and with the back up of European University Miguel de Cervantes (UEMC)). During the project duration FIBICC will also commit to research on Spanish managers’s needs in the cultural and creative industry and on the best practices in cultural management training of the country. FIBICC will also provide an online platform (virtual campus) for the testing of the innovative training models we might design in the context of Leornardo Learning Program.
Our role in the project as a partner is:
– to help identify the skills needed by cultural managers across the EU;
– to share our academic experience, online platform and resources, academic monitoring systems, etc.;
– to develop local activities and quality training programmes;
– to contribute to the development of the VET training modules and quality indicators;
– contributing to the dissemination, sustainability and quality of the project.